Due to the government-imposed shutdown of all non-essential business locations, our office will be working remotely to serve your needs. If you are in need of assistance, please call 717-810-6942 during this difficult time. If you receive no response, please either send an email through this site or text the above number.
Landlord Tenant Disputes
  1. Home
  2.  » Landlord Tenant Disputes

Resolving Landlord-Tenant Disputes

Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, a dispute about rental property can be difficult. It’s important to know your rights and be prepared to take appropriate action.

At Laura Robbins Law, L.L.C., our law firm helps resolve landlord/tenant disputes. Depending on the case, we represent either landlords or tenants. We have a proven track record of protecting our clients’ rights and asserting their interests effectively.

Call 814-753-4625for a free initial consultation about your particular situation. Based in State College, we serve clients throughout Centre County and neighboring areas in Pennsylvania.

What Issues Are In Dispute About Your Rental Agreement?

In a university town like State College, with so many rental properties, disputes between landlords and tenants occur quite often. Our law firm’s practice includes:

  • Landlords
    As a landlord, you need to be sure you are on sound legal footing before moving to evict a tenant. We can explain
    landlords’ rights and obligations regarding issues such as giving notice, changing the locks and other related matters.
  • Tenants
    For tenants, issues can include fighting eviction and defending against claims of damage to the unit. Our firm will outline your options and provide necessary guidance for you to move forward.

Before founding her own firm, Laura Robbins worked for many years as a staff attorney at MidPenn Legal Services, resolving landlord/tenant issues. Our attorney will leverage her experience and knowledge to help you find a solution to your issues that makes sense for your circumstances.

Take Action Today

Give us a call to arrange a no-cost consultation with an experienced lawyer. Or, if you prefer, complete the brief online form.