High-Asset Divorce
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Divorce
  4.  » High-Asset Divorce

Ten Years Handling Complex Divorce Involving Complex Assets

When one or both spouses possess valuable or complex assets, divorce comes with extra complications. Without experienced legal counsel, you stand to lose money, real estate, business interests and other crucial assets. You need to work with an attorney who has experience handling these assets and can obtain the best divorce arrangement available to you.

I am divorce lawyer Laura Robbins, and at my law firm, Laura Robbins Law, L.L.C., I provide sophisticated yet approachable counsel to Pennsylvania individuals going through a divorce. My goal is to protect your assets to the fullest extent.

I have over a decade of experience assisting clients with issues such as:

  • Uncovering hidden assets
  • Valuing businesses
  • Dividing business interests
  • Distributing retirement benefits
  • Calculating tax implications

I do not shy away from these difficult tasks; instead, I embrace them. If you face a complicated divorce due to significant assets, I am prepared to represent you.

What About Support, Alimony And APL?

Many divorces involve child support as well as spousal support, alimony pendente lite and alimony. Perhaps you are concerned that paying support will eat up a large portion of your income and assets. Maybe you worry that you will not receive enough support to sustain your current lifestyle.

I have represented clients on both sides of this issue. No matter how complicated your particular case, I will fight to obtain a support arrangement favorable to you.

Cost-Effective Advocacy To Preserve Your Assets

Divorce is notoriously expensive, but I strive to provide cost-efficient representation. You will receive top-quality counsel that does not deplete your hard-won assets.

Get Simple Counsel For Your Complex Divorce

Discuss your situation in a free, confidential consultation. I can evaluate your case in detail and provide realistic expectations of what will happen to your assets. Contact my office in State College by calling 814-753-4625 or by sending me an email.