State College Custody Modification Lawyer

Family court orders stemming from divorce or some other situation are generally designed to meet the needs of the parties involved. Over time, needs evolve and circumstances change. What may have been a perfect arrangement may not be workable years later.

When a family court order no longer accurately reflects your situation, we can help you petition the court for a modification. If you are dealing with an ex-spouse, the other parent of your children or another party who has certain obligations under a family court order that they are failing to meet, we can petition the court to enforce compliance with the terms of that order.

At Laura Robbins Law, LLC, our State College custody modification attorney can help you craft a successful petition to the court. Our experience and skill allow us to help our clients secure modifications and enforcements that will help them meet their needs and the reality of their situation.

Common issues that require modification or enforcement include:

  • Child custody — The current custody arrangement may not be working for the child. The noncustodial parent may want to spend more time with the child. An older child may have his or her own ideas about where they live and who they spend their time with. Failure to abide by visitation schedules may require the court's assistance with enforcement.
  • Child support — Income can change. A change in a child custody arrangement can precipitate the need for a change in child support, also. Failure to pay child support is a common reason for petitioning the court to enforce an order.
  • Spousal support — Changes in income and failure to pay spousal support are all causes for modification or enforcement.

Contact the Centre County Child Support Enforcement Attorney of Laura Robbins Law, LLC

If you are facing changed circumstances or the failure of an ex-spouse or other party to comply with your family court order, it is critical that you have legal representation that can help you secure an obligation that is appropriate for your situation. Turn to the experienced modification and enforcement attorney of Laura Robbins Law, LLC. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 814-753-4625 or simply contact us online. We accept credit cards for our clients' convenience.