At Laura Robbins Law, LLC, our State College divorce and family law lawyer provides our clients with a personal level of service that is committed to your success. We know how challenging family law matters can be and are dedicated to helping put our clients in the position where they can build whatever future they desire.
We offer our exceptional representation on the following family law practice areas:
- Divorce — Let our experience help you navigate the challenges of divorce.
- Child custody — We understand the importance of preserving your relationship with your children.
- High conflict child custody — When child custody becomes a major point of contention, our skill in litigation can be especially helpful in helping you achieve your goals.
- Child support — Let us help ensure that your determination of child support is proper.
- Spousal support/alimony — Securing an appropriate level of spousal support can be very important to the successful establishment of both new households during and after divorce.
- Modifications/enforcements — When circumstances have changed or another party to a divorce or other family court order is failing to abide by that agreement, we can help you secure a modification or the court's assistance in enforcing obligations.
- Relocations — When you or your child's other parent is considering relocating, we can ensure that your voice on this issue is heard.
- Grandparent custody — Grandparents in Pennsylvania can sue for custody or visitation rights. Let us explain your rights to you.
- Protection from abuse — When you are served with a protection from abuse order, you need an experienced advocate to stand up for your rights.
We also offer our skill and experience on these other legal issues:
- Unemployment compensation — Being unemployed is challenging enough. Trying to deal with the bureaucracy of unemployment alone can cost you benefits that you and your family need and deserve.
- Landlord issues — There are many potential legal difficulties that can occur to a landlord who lacks the proper legal guidance.
- Tenant issues — Knowing and asserting your rights as a tenant often requires the guidance and advocacy of a skilled attorney.
- Powers of attorney/living wills — Powers of attorney and living wills allow you to ensure that you have a voice when it comes to decisions about your future.
- Real estate closings — Real estate is such a large investment that it is crucial that the transaction occurs with no surprises. Our experience can protect you at every step of the transaction.
- Small claims — When conflicts arise and solutions are not apparent, the court may be the best source for achieving resolution.
- Debt settlement — When debt becomes unmanageable, our experienced guidance can help you resolve that debt and save money.
Contact the Centre County Divorce Lawyer Attorney of Laura Robbins Law, LLC
If you are facing divorce or some other type of legal challenge, it is critical that you have legal representation that can help you achieve your goals with effective solutions that work today and tomorrow. Turn to the experienced State College family law lawyer of Laura Robbins Law, LLC. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 814-753-4625 or simply contact us online. We accept credit cards for our clients' convenience.